Hi, I'm Kat!
Welcome to my world, a place of warmth, enthusiasm, and transformation!
I'm thrilled to have you here as we embark on a journey to break free from the confines of our own boxes and embrace a life filled with high energy, joy, trust, and fulfillment.
In my own personal journey of self-discovery, I've gained invaluable clarity on what I call the H.E.A.R.T. our personal values, interests, strengths, purpose, and intuition.
These elements are the key to unlocking our true potential and leaving behind the limiting beliefs, inner critics, external expectations, and fear that hold us back.
By gaining clarity on our H.E.A.R.T., we can live life in alignment with our authentic selves, tapping into our core essence and creating a life that truly resonates with who we are.
I am here to cheer you on, provide guidance, challenge your thinking, and most importantly, love and support you every step of the way.
Together, we will navigate the path of self-discovery, uncovering your unique gifts and passions, and creating a life that brings you deep fulfillment.
Through practical strategies, mindset shifts, and embracing your true self, we will break free from the limitations that have held you back and create a life of purpose and joy.
I invite you to explore the resources and tools available on my website, designed to empower and inspire you on your journey. Whether it's through thought-provoking articles, transformative courses, or one-on-one coaching, I am committed to helping you unleash your full potential and live a life that lights you up.
If you ever have any questions, need guidance, or simply want to share your wins and challenges, please don't hesitate to reach out. I am here for you, ready to support and uplift you as you step into the extraordinary life that awaits.
With boundless enthusiasm and unwavering belief in your potential,
Growing up in Germany, I learned the best manners, the best etiquette. What I didn't learn was how to confidently and authentically speak my own truth. I also didn't learn how to take responsibility for my own thoughts, feelings and actions.
Until the day I began my business internship in Pennsylvania, USA. All by myself, far away from trusted advisors I spent the next nine months exploring what it meant to be me, and how it felt like to rely on myself.
A couple of challenges turned into opportunities later, I moved to the United States for good; leaving external expectations and well-meant advice behind. Taking a role in People Operations in a medium sized manufacturing firm, I continued to create a life and career that felt so much in alignment with who I wanted to be(come).
In 2020, I hit a crossroads. I felt boxed in (again). I'm usually known for great enthusiasm, thinking outside the box, and fierce passion for my work. But, HR initiatives that I was recommending were "not right" or they were "too far out there". I left pitches with the thought me being right and my audience being wrong. I took my audiences' energy in like a sponge, reacted emotionally, and made my mood dependent on others. The feeling of misalignment spread through my whole being.
I hired a coach and so my journey to authenticity and alignment began. I knew there was more! And I needed a partner to do some digging into my blocks to see how I was getting in my own way! Usually, when we feel stuck or overwhelmed, we are onto something.
What I understood much later: I wasn't just onto my path to personal freedom, inner peace and trust in myself. That journey of discovery led me to understand the essence of leadership and formed my belief that we all are leaders. First of all of our own lives. We are (dog) moms, aunts, sisters, friends, mentors. Some of us have official leadership titles.
I have learned that leadership means being aware, accepting what IS, and taking aligned action that leads us to the vision we have for ourselves, and our teams. Through my career in people operations, I have confirmed the belief in seeing and empowering individuals for a successful, resilient, and collaborative collective!
Until this point, my behaviors were very much dependent on my audiences reactions. Through coaching and heavy lifting, I have learned to take responsibility for my thoughts, emotions and behaviors. I have learned how to feel all my emotions. As a woman, a partner, a friend, an employee and as a leader. That allows me to tap in the space of a pause between trigger and reaction. In fact, through the pause, I now consciously respond.
Today, I coach and teach conscious leaders and visionaries of all experience levels, to take ownership of their responses to circumstances and interactions with other people.
I teach the power of intentional living and leading. I explain how awareness of your own H.E.A.R.T. is your compass, and at the same time can be of hinderance if you do not know your partner's, your friends', or your team's.
Rumor has it I desire nothing more that leave a positive impact on this world. Walking my talk, I continue to grow every single day.
I explore and create awareness, set my intention, give it my best shot, succeed or fail, see what there is to learn, recenter, and give it another try.
Are YOU ready to leave your box, and unleash your H.E.A.R.T.?
You want to know what you get into ...
1. When I was 12 years old, you found me on my swing in our backyard, singing ABBA songs at the top of my lungs! (I always knew how to cultivate joy:)).
2. When I was six years old, I dreamt of having a horse - my parents always responded it was too expensive. In my mind, a donkey would be the Chevy of the horses, so I asked for this instead (speaking thinking outside the box :).) Today, I have a metal donkey in our living room - still dreaming of having a real one in our yard.
3. When I am on edge, I need to go outside and spend time in nature!
4. I redefined my relationship with food and exercise in my early thirties! From working out to meet other people's expectations, meeting a body image, and telling myself I am a foodie and that makes it ok to overeat on ice cream and cookies, I changed my story to moving because of my holistic health, and food - well I LOVE food, it is true, but I choose not to overeat anymore and to numb my feelings and instead choose to a) feel my emotions, and b) choose foods that fuel my body so I can be that bundle of energy you all love so much ;)
5. I'm a Taurus which explains my love for nature and being grounded when I have both feet on the earth. But, by birth chart also has Leo Rising, which explains my love for energizing rooms and serving from a stage.
6. The #1 thing people get wrong about me is that "because I am so positive", hard things are easy for me. Whereas, because I am fiercely facing any challenge I am confronted with, and learned to find acceptance in the good, the bad, the ugly, and the most wonderful, it allows me to approach life with gratitude and enthusiasm!
7. I wholeheartedly believe in leading from the heart. If we display unkind or harsh behavior it is because we are wounded and need to heal. I advocate for showing up from a place of love!
8. In the winter, I use a snow scratcher! What about you? Do you still use an ice scraper or are you on trend by now?
9. I am German, so I do create my own words sometimes :)
10. I LOVE live concerts! To me, they feel like short vacations!
11. I'm a mountain lover and love the ocean for its movement and sound!
12. I've been told numerous times "you're too much", "you are not structured enough", "your ideas are too bold!" - And I have to say, it's true, I am HIGH energy, I am going off the plan often, because I am dynamic, opportunity seeking, and believe that for every challenge there IS a solution. Like Pipi Longstocking, I acknowledge reality, and choose to create a world that I love. And I can help you build YOURS, too! :) Let's connect! Shall we?